The US Visa Process

We will help you with:

  • Advice on how to assemble the required documentation you will need for your move - like vault copy birth certificates, marriage certificates, innoculation records, medical records, school reports and certified academic certificates, etc
  • Referrals to 3rd party immigration attorneys to handle your visa petition.
  • Who to contact about getting permission for your spouse to work.

We can help you!

Relocating to a new country like the USA can be a minefield of choices and decisions. PathWay USA takes the angst out of these important decisions ...
Find out more
Dianne Stewart