1-ON-1 PERSONALIZED USA RELOCATION WORKSHOPS IN SOUTH AFRICA IN SEPTEMBER 2019
Everything you wanted to know about Immigration & Relocation to the USA
1-on-1 Personalized Concierge Educational Workshops in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and other towns as requested (e.g. Somerset West, Franschhoek, Hermanus, Swellendam, Mossel Bay, George, Wilderness, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, et al.)
Dr Bruce Stewart of Pathway USA is your "google" for everything you want to know about relocating to the USA.
- "Visas for Dummies" - A layman's guide to understanding US visas - non-immigrant & immigrant visas, investment visas, employment visas, student visas and family-based visas. Understanding the qualifying requirements. And the pro's and con's.
- "Exit 101" - How to build an exit strategy for future relocation to the USA - opening and funding a US bank account, purchasing a home in the USA, securing a US Mortgage with your SA credit.
- "You don't know what you don't know" - Understanding the logistics of relocation - renting versus buying a home, buying with cash versus credit, getting car finance, understanding US healthcare, how the schooling system works, building your credit score, why you NEVER pay cash for anything, finding a job, establishing a business, understanding utilities, learning a "new" language and a "new" culture and much more.
- "Informed Decisions have Predictable Outcomes" - Planning an L-S-D (Look-See-Decide) trip.
This is NOT an open public seminar. It's a private 2-hour customized, personalized ONE-ON-ONE educational workshop to educate, evaluate, strategize and plan your relocation so you can make INFORMED decisions about your future and the future of your family. Our educational advice is impartial, unbiased and non-partisan and includes personal referrals to the best US Service Providers we've been able to find. Our endorsement of these service providers is based not only on our own investigations and experiences, but on feed-back received from clients who have used them.
Workshop Fee : R3000 / USD200 (Includes the 2-hour one-on-one workshop, post-workshop notes and the opportunity to call in for any clarification or explanation after the workshop.)
- The workshop is restricted to one family unit (2 adults).
- Add an additional family unit (2 adults) to your workshop for R1500 / USD100.
- Workshop Fees are payable in FULL to confirm your booking.
- "Early-Bird Discount" - R500 / USD33 discount on bookings confirmed before August 26.
Workshop Reservation Requests are now being accepted for the following dates :
(Subject to change until booking is confirmed)
Johannesburg : Friday Sept 06, Saturday Sept 07, Sunday Sept 08 & Monday Sept 09
Somerset West & Franschhoek : Tuesday Sept 10
Hermanus : Wednesday Sept 11 & Thursday Sept 12
Cape Town : Friday Sept 13, Saturday Sept 14, Sunday Sept 15
Riviersonderend & Swellendam : Friday Sept 20
Mossel Bay, George & Wilderness : Saturday Sept 21
Knysna & Plettenberg Bay : Sunday Sept 22
Durban : Mon 30 Sept & Tues Oct 1
(NOTE : If your city/town is not on this schedule and you want a workshop, please contact us ASAP and we'll try to include you in our itinerary.)
To reserve your workshop with Dr Bruce Stewart, please complete the Relocation Workshop Questionnaire and we'll call you to schedule your meeting and arrange payment.
If you cannot attend a workshop or you prefer a 60-minute phone consultation, you can schedule this with Dr Stewart. Please complete the Relocation Workshop Questionnaire and we'll call you to schedule a call date and time. The fee for the 60-minute phone consult is R1500 / USD100, payable when we schedule the call.
What PathwayUSA clients are saying.....
"Directly responsible for turning my dream (living in the U.S.) into reality." Google Review.
"Just getting the referral for the best Immigration Attorney was worth your fee all by itself." IT Professional from PE.
"I have lost count of how many times their advice saved me from making a critical mistake." Google Review.
"Thank you for looking out for me Bruce. Will never forget that." EB-5 client from JNB.
"Dianne and Bruce were absolutely key to our immigration process, they helped us avoid the pitfalls that so many encounter without good advice!" Google Review.
"There are not many people I know in the service industry, who conduct themselves with such professionalism and passion for what they do. Words cannot really describe what you have accomplished for us." Client from Sandton.