1-ON-1 PERSONALIZED USA RELOCATION WORKSHOPS IN SOUTH AFRICA JANUARY / FEBRUARY 2020
Everything you want to know about Immigration & Relocation to the USA
1-on-1 Personalized Concierge Educational Workshops in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and other towns as requested.
Dr Bruce Stewart of Pathway USA is your "google" for everything you want to know about relocating to the USA.
- "Visas for Dummies" - A layman's guide to understanding US visas - non-immigrant & immigrant visas, investment visas, employment visas, student visas and family-based visas. Understanding the qualifying requirements. And the pro's and con's of each visa. And how NOT to get ripped off!
- "Green Card Secrets" - How to get Green Cards for your family without it costing a fortune!
- "EB-5 Investor Visa Secrets" - How to select a "Blue-Chip" Regional Center!
- "Exit 101" - How to build an exit strategy for future relocation to the USA - opening and funding a US bank account, purchasing a home in the USA, securing a US Mortgage with your SA credit.
- "You don't know what you don't know" - Understanding the logistics of relocation - renting versus buying a home, buying with cash versus credit, getting car finance, understanding US healthcare, how the schooling system works, building your credit score, why you NEVER pay cash for anything, finding a job, establishing a business, understanding utilities, learning a "new" language and a "new" culture and much more.
- "Informed Decisions have Predictable Outcomes" - Planning an L-S-D (Look-See-Decide) trip.
This is NOT an open public seminar. It's a private 2-hour customized, personalized ONE-ON-ONE educational workshop to educate, evaluate, strategize and plan your relocation so you can make INFORMED decisions about your future and the future of your family. Our educational advice is impartial, unbiased and non-partisan and includes personal referrals to the best US Service Providers we've been able to find. Our endorsement of these service providers is based not only on our own investigations and experiences, but on feed-back received from clients who have used them.
Workshop Fee : ZAR4500 (US$300) (Includes the 2-hour one-on-one workshop, post-workshop notes and a "WhatsApp Hotline" to call in for any clarification or explanation after the workshop.)
- The workshop is restricted to one family unit (2 adults and 2 children over 16).
- Add an additional family unit (2 adults) to your workshop for R2000.
- Workshop Fees are payable in advance : R2000 to confirm your booking and R2500 seven (7) days before your scheduled workshop date.
Workshop Reservation Requests are now being accepted for the following dates :
(Subject to change until booking is confirmed)
HERMANUS : Wednesday 29 January 2020
JOHANNESBURG : Friday 31 January, Saturday 1 & Sunday 2 February 2020
HERMANUS : Friday 7, Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 February 2020
JOHANNESBURG : Friday 14, Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 February 2020
CAPE TOWN : Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 February 2020
(NOTE : If your city/town is not on this schedule and you want a workshop, please contact us ASAP and we'll try to include you in our itinerary)
*** To reserve your workshop with Dr Bruce Stewart, please complete the Relocation Workshop Questionnaire and we'll call you to schedule your meeting and arrange payment.
*** OR, If you prefer a 60-minute phone consultation, you can schedule this with us as well. Please complete the Relocation Workshop Questionnaire and we'll call you to schedule a call date and time. The fee for the 60-minute phone consult is R2500 (or $4500 for a 2-hr consult), payable by EFT when we schedule the call.
*** OR, If a workshop or phone-call does not suit you, we will prepare an 18-20-Page Personalized Written Report on your relocation options. Please contact us to request our PathwayUSA Relocation Questionnaire. (This questionnaire is more comprehensive than the workshop questionnaire as we will not be meeting with you and need to know a lot about you).
What PathwayUSA clients are saying.....
"Directly responsible for turning my dream (living in the U.S.) into reality." Google Review.
"Just getting the referral for the best Immigration Attorney was worth your fee all by itself." IT Professional from PE.
"I have lost count of how many times their advice saved me from making a critical mistake." Google Review.
"Thank you for looking out for me Bruce. Will never forget that." EB-5 client from JNB.
"Dianne and Bruce were absolutely key to our immigration process, they helped us avoid the pitfalls that so many encounter without good advice!" Google Review.
"There are not many people I know in the service industry, who conduct themselves with such professionalism and passion for what they do. Words cannot really describe what you have accomplished for us." Client from Sandton.